Short n’ sweet.
What I’m thankful for this week:
- Girl Scout cookies.
- My new computer (which was actually a Christmas present from Pup, but I just set it up yesterday because I’m lazy) which is awesome.
- Star Wars: the Force Awakens (which is again fresh in my mind because I went and saw it again last night).
- DEADPOOLDEADPOOLDEADPOOL 2/12/16!!!!!
- Things which I am choosing to perceive as hidden opportunities instead of set backs.
- The more than two hours of overtime I got last week.
- Having inspirational friends/acquaintances in my life.
- Having a jacket when they run the air conditioner in the office (in February).
- My nails are getting so long and I haven’t broken one yet! [Knock on wood.]
- That Amazon sells those 30 ct. boxes of full size candy bars because CHOCOLATE.