Oh gosh it’s early. I didn’t have my usual ride into work, so my fiance took me. This meant actually leaving… you know… on time. Which meant leaving before I usually even wake up. I had forgotten 6:45 even existed. Okay, well, on with the good stuff!
Ten Things I’m Thankful for This Week
- My incredibly helpful fiance who is acting as my personal chauffeur today so I didn’t have to use PTO.
- Today is my Friday. Hello three-day weekend. Hello an entire day completely to myself.
- Fun times with the in-laws last Saturday.
- Clarity through dreams.
- Possibly leaving work early today.
- Realizing that I do, in fact, have the self-determination to haul myself out of bed before 7:20am.
- February just flew by, didn’t it? (Which, I understand, for some might not be something to be thankful for, wondering where the time went; I, however, am waiting with baited breath for a few things happening a bit later in the year, so I am A-OK with time passing quickly.)
- Getting to go to lunch with my fiance today.
- Honestly, I just kind of feel like more of an adult today than I usually do. A little more steady. A little more grounded. A little more responsible.
- I am so close to paying off my Visa card, I can taste it. And I’ve managed to refrain from making any more purchases before I do!
And an extra one, just ’cause.
- It isn’t even 8:00am and I’ve already gotten this done. Whoo!