We’re in the middle of an audit at work and I have just been going non-stop. Also had a fun issue with one of the stones on my engagement ring popping out. Turns out the setting I chose is just generally not a great structural design. It looks pretty, but it’s very fragile and the jeweler said that the stones will likely keep falling out until the end of time.
So, basically, what I’m saying is that I really, really need a Thankful Thursday. So let’s get to it.
This week I’m thankful for:
- Donuts, which are a fantastic treat after spending a whole work day pulling files.
- Friendly and knowledgeable retail staff who make situations as easy as possible.
- This adorable belt from Torrid because retail therapy.
- This lens kit I bought for my iPhone, which helps me take better photos on the fly without having to drag my heavy DSLR around with me everywhere. They work surprisingly well.
[I swear, I’m not sponsored or anything, I just want to share things I like.]
- Having options available to me so I don’t necessarily have to put up with things I dislike.
- Having a job which allows me to pay off my current expenses.
- The fact that it’s almost Friday which means it’s almost the weekend.
- Ebay and Amazon for all my desperate fangirl needs.
- Joss frickin’ Whedon being a pro-choice, Planned Parenthood supporting BAMF. (Click here to go directly to the PP donating page.)
- RedBubble and Etsy for those fangirl needs that Ebay and Amazon just can’t reach.
Lots of links in this one. To share the love. ❤