It’s a little late (*snort* “little”), because I usually write this up at work. But, we recently had an incident at work involving hacking, so I’m trying to do fewer personal things on the company computer. And when I got home tonight I took a nap (yay naps!) so I’m posting this at nine. Whoo!
Ten things I’m thankful for/make me happy this week.
- The audit is over! Oh, joyous of joys! Life may now return to normal.
- I am also caught up on the just ridiculous amount of work I had dropped on my desk last week.
- My credit card is paid off! It’s like I’m an actual, responsible adult!
- My friends and acquaintances are doing great things and receiving great things and I am just so happy for them!
- There is less than a week until the BluRay release of Star Wars the Force Awakens!! Also, there is a whole mess of new Adam Driver behind the scenes stuff and that fills my fangirl heart with glee.
- I’ve been drinking more water lately and I’m doing really well at maintaining my quota. I am the worst at remembering to hydrate, so I’m pretty proud of myself.
- I got my books sorted, bundled, and stored, which resulted in me having a little more space.
- I’ve been having a problem with the Microsoft Office apps on my tablet, but I think the issue is resolved? *fingers crossed*
- I got to spend some fun time at the movies with my fiance and his brother on Tuesday night. Batman v. Superman. It was okay. Not great, but not horrible.
- I got a new workout outfit and I look super cute in it!