I think I need a vacation, or something. Probably closer to “or something” because what I really need to do is to take a couple days off to myself and organize my life. That’s hardly a vacation, but it would probably make me feel better.
Or maybe I just want to take time off so I don’t have to deal with starting to take the bus into work, next week. I’m not looking forward to a three-hour commute each way. That’s six hours of my day on the bus! Man, it’s going to be a mess. Leaving the apartment at 5:30 every morning is not gonna be fun times.
Feels like I could really use a Thankful Thursday, right about now.
Ten things I’m thankful or grateful for this week:
- Incredibly supportive people in my life.
- Selfless people in my life who are (or at the very least try to be) accommodating above and beyond necessity.
- Chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Learning (and implementing!) time management techniques.
- Living in San Diego which has some remarkably beautiful scenery if you go out and look for it.
- Peterson’s Donut Corner (for all of my “I don’t care that it’s almost midnight; I had a shitty day and I need a donut!” needs).
- Opportunities to face my anxieties and grow as a person.
- The financial ability to live in a relatively safe area.
- An understanding and endlessly supportive partner.
- Reminders that it’s never too late.