Greetings weary traveler!
So, maybe you’re wondering what exactly The Cupcake Witch is and why you should care.
Well, The Cupcake Witch is me and you should care because I care about you, damn it. Don’t you love me, too? After everything we’ve been through together?
No, but seriously, The Cupcake Witch is a personal blog about my life. It is first and foremost a diary. While topics may include anything to do with existing, I primarily talk about dealing with my mental illness and living as a witch. Hence the description, “Diary of a Neurotic Broom Rider.”
Damn, I love it when a plan comes together.
The Cupcake Witch currently updates three days a week on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule:
- Mondays are focused on mental health and general life updates (really, the two go hand-in-hand with me). I primarily focus on depression and anxiety, because those are the two I have the most issues with. It’s also possible I may have BPD, but until I speak to a therapist I don’t know for sure.
- Wednesdays are focused on witchcraft. Posts range from personal details about my spiritual journey, to spells, to just sharing some of the witchy things in my life.
- Fridays are for my favorite thing in the world: Food! Typically, I try to post recipes, but if I have a bad week and don’t cook anything, I may post pictures of cake decorating I did in the Before Times, when I still had the time and energy to do that sort of stuff.
As with all things in my life, this blog is usually in a state of flux. It’s a diary about my life as a mentally ill witch; by the very definition, my life is unstable. The schedule, the structure, and even the types of posts I make may change as my life shifts. Such is the human condition.
I love making new friends, so I really hope you find something to spark your interest. If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few of my favorite posts you might find interesting:
- A Witch’s Beginning, part one
- Simple Marinara Sauce (recipe)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (a review, of sorts)
- Surviving Winter: Southern California Edition
- I Will Never Be a Fashion Blogger
I love you all.